From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-13 08:10:24

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 12:43:56PM +0100, Alisdair Meredith wrote:
> Alisdair Meredith wrote:
>
> > I'll make sure it is mentioned on Monday and see if we can drum up some
> > interest ;? )
>
> One of the suggestions was that it might be useful if begin/end were
> non-member functions. It was nice to say that this was already the
> approach taken <g>
>
> I'm not sure how many will download the sandbox, but I certainly plan to
> take a more detailed review at the next opportunity [I have a tight
> deadline for Friday, so probably weekend or early next week]

I'm not sure, how it fits into your ideas, but I've written an iterator range abstration
for string_algo library. Throsten have mentioned it already.

It is also in the sandbox ( %sandbox%/boost/string_algo/iterator_range.hpp ).

This class have simplified the design of many algorithms in the string_algo lib,
and perhaps it can be used by others as well.

Pavol