From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-mycop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-20 02:37:41

Mark Coletti wrote:

> I'm trying to essentially do a dynamic_cast to an ABC parent class
> with a child class stored in a boost::any object. I've skimmed
> through old boost mailing list messages and saw some traffic last Fall
> regarding a "dynany" class that seems to address that type of problem.

I'm working on it. http://cpp-experiment.sourceforge.net.
The library is almost implemented. Some features are still unclear to me,
though. I don't know how to implement some operators like dereference, plus
and so on.

The documentation is partially done. Currently, I'm writing an article about
small I/O system:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cpp-experiment/dynamic_any/libs/dynamic_any/doc/article1.html?rev=1.3

--
Alexander Nasonov
Remove minus and all between minus and at from my e-mail for timely response