From: Jaakko Jarvi (jajarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-22 10:36:26

Hi,

The problems with 2.95 were in bind overloads and deducing function
references, if I remember correctly. However, the bind
overloading was changed at some point for other reasons, and that can have
fixed the trouble.

I can't now even get the deque error you mention, can you send me
the error listing (maybe outside of boost list). Maybe there is a better
way to fix it instead of including deque.

  Cheers, Jaakko