From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 03:04:11

Hi,

While using the library I came to a small problem.

program_options::store method does two things in one step. It feeds the variables_map and
if parametes<> specification is used, it also fills the given variables.

The problem arises when both config file and command line facility is used. If the config file
is parsed after command line, it will overwrite the values in the local variables.
Given the priority of command line over config file - this is not wanted.

Nice chaining feature of variables_map ( aka next function ) has not efect on the local variables.

I thinks it would be better if the storing to local variables will be part of variables_map interface,
instead of doing it in store method.

Pavol