From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 18:16:40

I haven't checked out the command & config library under review, but I
have read some of the posts here about it. Some people were talking
about how can CVS command lines be processed. I think the CVS command
line format is:

cvs GENERAL_OPTIONS SUBCOMMAND SUB_OPTIONS

Maybe it can be parsed up to a recognized sub-command. Everything
before it would be interpreted as options to go under the
options-object for "cvs". The remainder would be processed by a new
options-object, specific for that subcommand, which would be later
attached to cvs' options-object. Of course, that means that we have to
be able to generate options-objects for each cvs sub-command.

Daryle