From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-25 04:18:47

> Basically, it's possible to create your own assert handler.
> I did not have time to look over the test framework, but with some help from
> you, when the library is ready, I can provide such a (handler) function.

Or from someone who understands the test library internals - I took a look
at the BOOST_CHECK macros before writing the below, and couldn't find the
function that does the actual work.

Darren

P.S. I won't be able to do anything in the next three weeks, but if no-one
has taken up the challenge I'll have another go then.