From: Joerg Walter (jhr.walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-27 03:44:14

Hi all,

I've just committed a couple of ublas changes to boost CVS. Probably the
most remarkable are:
- Fixed efficiency problems of packed and sparse proxies and triangular
solvers pointed out by (and with the aid of) Gunter Winkler.
- Added Michael Steven's class template noalias_proxy<>, which allows us to
write x.noalias () = y (or noalias (x) = y) instead of x.assign (y). This
one is due to an earlier proposal of Dave Abrahams.
- Added some 'de-abstracting' helper function and the necessary dispatch
logic in ublas' functional.hpp, which (together with some special compiler
options) force ICC to emit SIMD instructions for certain kernels on my box.
- Incorporated some compatiblity fixes, especially for Metrowerks and MSVC
7.1.

Thanks,

Joerg