From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-27 06:35:03

Nicola Santi wrote

>I don’t know what sand box is so I could not put eternity in it, please
>mail me again.

The boost sandbox is a CVS repository used by Boost developers to hold
works-in-progress so they are available to other Boost developers.

You need a sourceforge account (www.sourceforge.net), and need to get write
access to the sandbox project. You will also need a CVS program and a secure
shell authentication program. Information on how to set this up is available
on the sourceforge help page, and has specific information for different
operating systems.

More information is available on the boost website (Mailing Lists --> Boost
(Developers)).

Regards,
Reece