From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-02 06:41:40
Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions:
* on where I should extend the code
* what features they would like to see that are not currently available
* bugs/inconsistencies with existing features
I would also like to have comments on what people want out of the
documentations. Whether they want:
* a technical description of the facilities
* an 'under the hood' look at the implementation
* standardese description of the classes
* detailed examples of how to output a given type
* organisational ideas (e.g. separate the tutorial from the main section)
* rationale for the various design choices
* other features
NOTE: Because I have revised the main code, I am looking at overhauling what
documentation I had. The documentation is high on my to do list, but I have
not started it yet as I have been busy. I should start it on Wednesday.
All feedback would be very welcome.
PS: Here is a link to the latest version in case you missed it.
Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk