From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-07 04:33:20

None of the material is yet ready for inclusion in Boost,
(with the possible exception of the C Macro values).

What I would like to get is agreement on the presentation of constants.

(Because there is much work in preparing the constants and I am
reluctant to do this without assurance that it will finally be
accepted.)

I suggest unzipping the documentation in the docs file - in effect
everything I am proposing from the previous dicussions is there.

Paul