From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-09 14:45:22

[2003-06-09] David Abrahams wrote:

>"Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Attempting to use the first command from WinCVS I get:
>>
>> "cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost login
>> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:2401:/cvsroot/boost
>> cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server cvs.sourceforge.net: 0: No
>> such file or directory"
>>
>> No doubt something else is set up incorrectly, but I have no idea what.
>
>Most likely you just need to do it over and over until you succeed.
>It's being really unreliable for me too.

Most likely this is the cause:

( 2003-05-29 15:41:59 - Known bugs )   As documented in Support Request
721915, the SourceForge.net team is currently working to resolve long-term
CVS performance issues. Anonymous pserver-based connections to CVS are
currently capped (some connections will be rejected, when we hit a certain
threshold of simultaneous connections systemwide).

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq