From: Jan Gaspar (jga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-11 04:39:26

Hi all Cyclics!

I want to summarize what we have till now. What should be changed in the proposed
cyclic_buffer.

- Rename to circular_buffer.

- Add push_front() and pop_front().

- resize() to behave similarly to vector::resize().

- change_capacity() becomes again change_capacity(). I think the name change_capacity
best reflects what the method really does. The vector::reserve() can only increase the
capacity, never decrease - which may be confusing. And at last the circular_buffer is
not vector so it can have different methods from vector.

- insert() will always increase the size and possibly can increase the capacity (if not
sufficient).

Regards,

Jan