From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-13 15:17:24

At 07:50 PM 6/10/2003, iad929 wrote:

>I am facing a problem in downloading Boost from SouceForge. I tried all
the
>mirror sites but nothing happens. When I used a program like GetRight
(that
>can be used for downloading), it produces a message saying that the
library
>doesn't exist.

Whatever the problem was, downloads are working OK now. (The download
statistics are still wrong, and that is a known S/F issue.)

SourceForge has a "Site Status" link right under "Site Docs" on their
left-hand navigation bar. It resolves to
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1

Below the "Executive Summary" on that page is a list of known issues. It is
a good idea to check these if you are having a SourceForge problem. Saves
reporting problems they already know about.

--Beman