From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-16 00:23:22

John Maddock wrote:

> The following two files:
>
> boost/graph/transitive_closure.hpp
> boost/graph/vector_as_graph.hpp
>
> Use a licence that is different from any other file in boost (the closest
> approximation appears to be that used by the lambda and function
> libraries). Is it possible to avoid unnecessary licence proliferation, and
> reissue these files under another licence (one that is already in use
> elsewhere)?

I would not mind to change my copyrights to use different wording --- either
the one from function library or the "standard" one. The only problem is
that

   boost/graph/transitive_closure.hpp

is generated from

   libs/graph/doc/transitive_closure.w

and only Jeremy knows how.

And related note: probably the text of "standard" license should be placed
somewhere and you could suggest that "standard" license to authors which
used something different, instead for suggesting to use any license
currently used? Of course, it must be settled what "standard" is.

- Volodya