From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-16 14:33:41

I understand that this is not normal, but in this case there
is a lot of work to do to create the files and I am reluctant to
do this if the result is not ultimately going to be accepted.

So I'd prefer agreement in principle first to the way of presenting the
constants,
and to the actual constants, their names and their values in the C macro
files.

There has already been much dicussion of all these items, but until the
MSVC 7.1 compiler was out, the Kenniston presentation format was only
sensible on other compilers. Now this has proved to be workable and
efficient,
it seemed timely to re-review the issue.

Paul

| I'm a bit surprised, that we currently are reviewing some
| ideas instead of a library as far as I understood.
|
| Regards,
| Joerg

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830
pbristow_at_[hidden]