From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-18 02:54:57
I'm pleased to announce that the next milestone release of Boost.Build V2 is
for online docs (a copy is included in distribution). Changes in this release
- STLport support implemented.
- Added support for resource compiler.
- New syntax for target id is introduced; old one is available for a while.
- The msvc toolset was changed to produce warning, not error, when it cannot
find the compiler.
- Toolset modules, and project-root.jam, can act as project
modules. One-directory project can contain only 'project-root.jam', and omit
- QT is usable by /qt//qt, not by qt, as previously.
- Bugfix: C files are compiled in C mode, not in C++ mode --- which used to
- Bugfix: building from directory which name contains regex metacharacters
All users are advised to upgrade.
Comments are welcome.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk