From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-22 09:37:59

Thanks - it seems that in computing the simple is always difficult, and
vice versa.

| I've read through the docs, and also tested the library.

And thanks for the very detailed thought you have given this.

I am away from my machine for another day but hope to try out your
helpful suggestions and explore the implications - always more difficult
than one hopes.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830
pbristow_at_[hidden]