From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-25 05:19:22

> Well, we didn't do anything special to mis-configure it ;), besides
> choosing MSVC 6 compatibility mode (during the setup, as opposite to
> MSVC 7.0 one). Any ideas what's the right way to fix that?

The problem is that there is no way for the config system to tell how your
Intel compiler is set up, and which conformance options have been set
(because Intel doesn't define any macros to indicate which options have been
enabled/disabled), so... you basically have to set up boost.config manually
to match your compiler options. On unix platforms running the configure
script would do that, but that's a little tricky on win32 :-(

John.