From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-26 08:01:23

Toon Knapen wrote:

> The boost-sandbox is showing some strange behaviour.
> When checking out the boost-sandbox/numeric/bindings/traits/type.h using
> the :ext: server I get version 1.3 (on the HEAD), with :pserver: it's
> only 1.2. The WebCVS also only shows up to version 1.2.
>
> Could others with both :ext: and :pserver: access confirm this ?
> (I must be doing soth wrong here because this is too crazy but there are
> no branches, I've updated using '-APCd' and all ....)

On their website they write:

   In the mean time, the following steps will be taken by SourceForge.net
   staff: developer (SSH) CVS access will not be changed; pserver-based
   CVS access from the project shell servers (i.e. from cron jobs) will
   not be changed, but the overall cap of pserver connections from the
   shell will be lowered to a more reasonable level; pserver-based CVS
   access from external hosts (i.e. not the project shell server) will be
   served against the backup CVS server, which contains data roughly 24
   hours older than that on the primary CVS server

and:

   These measures are temporary and will be removed pending the
   successful completion of our work to improve performance on the
   primary CVS server.

See http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1
for the full text.

Regards,