From: Josh Dybnis (jdybnis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-26 13:44:58

Can you elaborate some more on this. Do you mean that when a library
macro calls some user-defined macro, which in turn calls the same
library macro, then it will fail to evaluate?

I have to admit that I don't grok the magic BOOST_PP uses to make
recursion work. Could the same technique be used here without
duplicating a lot of code from the library?

Thanks,
-Josh Dybnis