From: Marc-Antoine Desroches (madesroc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-26 15:12:30

Hello,

I neep help integrating STLport 4.5.3 with Microsoft Visual C++6.0 SP5 and
the unit test framework from boost(1.29).

Everything seems fine when I use vc6 with STLport alone but when I try to
use it in a test environment I get memory corruption. (It compiles and links
fine).

I wish to use the iostreams of stlport but also tried without : same
results. I am carefull to compile the boost test library with the
msvc-stlport tools and the correct <stlport-iostream> value.

Anybody has an idea why it doesn't work?

Marc-Antoine Desroches
Analyste-Programmeur - Software Developer
Solvision
www.solvision.net