From: Jason House (jhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-27 13:19:39

Brian McNamara wrote:
> I would like to see if there is interest in incorporating the FC++
> library into Boost.

   I had no clue what FC++ was, but hunted down some information on it.
  It seems pretty cool... Being new, I'll hope for lots of reuse of
other boost features, and quality documentation.
   I would also hope that whatever the naming is, that it would foster
intuition into the namings of previously unknown aspects of the library.
  If there is a tight merger between FC++ and boost, I'd probably insist
on keeping with boost naming conventions as much as possible. That
would really help a user with an intermediate level of familiarity with
the library use it effectively.