From: Chris Little (cslittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-30 19:49:30

on 6/30/03 10:58 AM, John Phillips at phillips_at_[hidden]
wrote:

> I was looking at the regerssion testing and I noticed that there are no
> results for Metrowerks Codewarrior 8 on Mac OS X. Is there a problem that
> leads to not including this result or is there just a lack of a test
> platform?
> If the problem is the lack of a test platform, I currently run CW8.3
> (The current latest version.) on Mac OS X 10.2.5 (Moving to 10.2.6 soon.),
> and I would be willing to try the tests. I cannot promise a timescale for
> this. I am a grad student and currently involved in a month long candidacy
> exam that started today, so my free time may be restricted for awhile.
> John

John,

There isn't a problem I am aware beyond the usual lack of time. I know that
it is on my to-do list to get CW8 configured to compile from the command
line (we use the IDE for everything at work) so I can run the regression
tests but it keeps sliding to the bottom of the list.

Chris