From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-07 03:34:31

Hi Csaba,
> Iteration macros did not work without some 'using' directives because it
> uses functions from boots but actually without the boost:: qualifier.
>
> E.g. BGL_FORALL_VERTICES(v,g,graph_t) did not compile unless you have using
> namespace boost or using namespace boost::vertices before the invocation of
> the macro.
>
> Pls find attached iteration_macros.hpp that corrects this problem.

Thanks for sending this patch!

Unfortunately, I don't think it's correct. The problem is that if I define my
own graph type, then functions like "vertices" are not likely to be defined
in namespace boost. Therefore, if your patch is applied, user-defined graph
types are no longer usable with iteration macroses.

Why the change is needed? Are you on a compiler which does not implement
argument-dependent lookup?

(BTW, it's more convenient if you send your patches as unified diff against
the unmodified sources, in MIME attachment, not uuencoded)

Thanks,
Volodya