From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-07 14:15:55

Hi Fernando (and all others)

Please find some preliminary documentation for multiindex_set
at:

The documentation is far from complete, but a reasonably complete
rationale is given which hopefully will guide the reader through the
design considerations that shaped multiindex_set. The rest of
the docs (usage, reference) will probably we written only if there's
some heat around the library (writing is not one of my best skills, and
I'll go through that bore only if there's some potential audience).

I hope we've got now a better starting point to discuss multiindex_set.
As always, all sorts of comments are most welcome.

Regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Fernando Cacciola ha escrito: