From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-09 14:17:13

"Thomas Witt" <witt_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje news:200307092055.41019.witt_at_ive.uni-hannover.de...
> On Wednesday 09 July 2003 19:43, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> I doubt that the _c version are needed frequently enough to warrant the extra
> types.

Plus it will induce many libraries to use these versions which will make them unsuable on
weaker compilers, such as BCC.
I've seen many recent libraries using constructs like: mpl::if_c<is_xyz<T>::value,A,B>
making those libraries unnecesarily broken for BCC.
I much prefer to elude non-type versions of all metaprogramming stuff as much as possible,
at least for the meantime, since brand new compilers still lack proper support for it.

Fernando Cacciola