From: Andrew J. P. Maclean (a.maclean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-09 18:42:21

An excellent idea!
You need to add in:

"The Boost Threads Library", Bill Kempf. C/C++ Users Journal, May 2002
"Smart Pointers in Boost", Bjorn Karlsson, C/C++ Users Journal, April
2002
"Applying BGL to Computational Geometry", Vitaly Ablavsky, C/C++ Users
Journal, May 2002
"Lexical Conversions in Boost" Bjorn Karlsson, C/C++ Users Journal,
November 2002
"Building Hybrid Systems with Boost.Python", David Abrahams and Ralf W.
Grosse-Kuntleve, July 2003

I have no affiliation with C/C++ Users Journal! I just read it.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04