From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-10 01:41:24

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 12:25 AM, Joaquín Muñoz wrote:

[SNIP]
> A related question: Should boost::multiindex::multiindex_set be raised
> into Boost namespace as boost::multiindex_set (or whatever its final
> name)? Seems the standard practice, but I think it is safer to ask
> first.
[TRUNCATE]

If the library will be insanely huge, like Regex, Graph, or Spirit,
then it could go in its own namespace.

If libraries of a similar domain are likely to be made (or have already
been made), then all of those libraries could share a namespace (like
Math, Numeric, I/O).

If both of these conditions exist, then you could create your namespace
within the domain namespace.

Else, the library is fairly small and unique, so it could go in the top
Boost namespace.

(Didn't someone propose a "container" namespace? Maybe this class
template can go there.)

Daryle