From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-11 18:06:47

David Abrahams wrote:
> That's really odd.
>
> Everything works perfectly on my machine with gcc-3.2 and CWPro8.3
> except for a numeric_traits_test failure with gcc-3.2 and that has no
> relation to iterator_adaptors.

I can't believe it. Very strange. I've just removed
libs/utility and re-"cvs update"d it.

I'm reading (for example) libs/utility/transform_iterator_example.cpp

which contains:

  typedef boost::transform_iterator_generator<Function, int*>::type doubling_iterator;

And this is gone for good, I thought. So this should fail the compile.
If it doesn't, for you, then either the XML post-processing is doing
something wrong, or the dependency checking of bjam isn't doing its
job.

May I suggest that you remove (for example)
   (ALL_LOCATE_TARGET)/status/bin/transform_iterator_example.test
and try re-running the regression tests? If this shows a different
result, you may want to clean ALL_LOCATE_TARGET completely. :-)

Jens Maurer