From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-15 21:06:00

Matthias Troyer <troyer_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> Who's going to fix up the graph library?
>
> A quick fix to get my codes to compile again (but which does not solve
> the problem) is to just remove the BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT in line 276 of
> iterator_adaptor.hpp.

Yes, we know about that.

I'm still waiting to hear from someone about this idea I posted
yesterday.

  I believe that the BGL's iterators should really have a traversal
  category equal to that of the iterators they're adapting. It's
  sort-of too bad we don't have a way to express that.

  Hmm, we could say that when you pass a tag which is just a traversal
  category tag or just an access category tag as iterator_adaptor's
  Category parameter, it takes the other part of the category from the
  Base iterator.

-Dave

--
Dave Abrahams