From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-16 16:13:09

Yes of course - sorry. So how would I achieve the above test?

Personally I would still like to have the option of picking the absolute number
of epsilons difference allowed - the number of least significant bits that are
different.

You are right that relative difference is usually what one wants - but not
always in my experience.

But I think that presenting it as 'number of rounds' is what is confusing and
contentious.

Paul