From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-18 04:04:30

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Martin Wille wrote:
>>> Please, don't! If you have the prerequisits installed, setting up a
>>> step to produce the new-format reports should take about 15 minutes,
>>> and they are way much more informative.
>>

>> I've got Python and OpenJade installed. So, I'm ready to run your
>> scripts.
>
>Great! We'll check them in later today and post a notice here.

They are in the cvs main trunk boost/tools/regression/xsl_reports. You
probably won't see them there for about 23 hours, so we also put the archive
on our web site:

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/xsl_reports.tar.gz

I don't think OpenJade supports XSLT, I suggest you use Xalan, which is
available from

http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/getstarted.html#download

We use python 2.2 on win32, so you might encounter some issues due to
platform differences. Please let us know how it goes.

Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering