From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-18 05:57:48

Martin Wille wrote:
> Misha Bergal wrote:
>

> > I suggest you use Xalan, which is
>
>> available from
>>
>> http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/getstarted.html#download
>> We use python 2.2 on win32, so you might encounter some issues due to
>> platform differences. Please let us know how it goes.
>

> I'll report back.

I added support for libxslt. report.py seems to be working for me now.
Some questions and suggestions:

- The style sheets contain "Provided by MetaCommunications Inc".
   I suggest to remove that for Boost. Instead, there should be
   a way for the users to provide this information optionally.

- The resulting files seems to be dumped to the location named
   by the --locate-root parameter. I think this should be decoupled.
   I suggest to add another option.

- The --expected-results argument should be optional.

- The --comment argument should be optional.

- What syntax is expected for the file named to the --comment argument?
   I tried an empty file at first, which resulted in an error.

- http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/ contains files
   produced by report.py. I suggest to move them to a subdirectory.

Regards,