From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-18 05:57:48
Martin Wille wrote:
> Misha Bergal wrote:
> > I suggest you use Xalan, which is
>> available from
>> We use python 2.2 on win32, so you might encounter some issues due to
>> platform differences. Please let us know how it goes.
> I'll report back.
I added support for libxslt. report.py seems to be working for me now.
Some questions and suggestions:
- The style sheets contain "Provided by MetaCommunications Inc".
I suggest to remove that for Boost. Instead, there should be
a way for the users to provide this information optionally.
- The resulting files seems to be dumped to the location named
by the --locate-root parameter. I think this should be decoupled.
I suggest to add another option.
- The --expected-results argument should be optional.
- The --comment argument should be optional.
- What syntax is expected for the file named to the --comment argument?
I tried an empty file at first, which resulted in an error.
- http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/ contains files
produced by report.py. I suggest to move them to a subdirectory.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk