From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-19 23:25:11

On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 3:30 AM, Gennaro Prota wrote:

> --- Daryle Walker <dwalker07_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Actually, I don't think the Review Manager ever gave a final answer.
>> Well, he and everyone else can take a quick look. It seems that some
>> people around here are jumpy for a release, so we should get this
>> review resolved soon.
>
> Actually I was under the impression that most of the stuff was
> rejected (I gave up following the review because most of my comments
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/17500
>
> were simply ignored, but I didn't see very positive comments either).
> Am I wrong? Did everybody like this?

I think there were a couple of OK votes and a bunch of OK-with-fixes /
neutral / need-fixes votes. A lot of the changes in this revision were
based on reviewer comments, that's why I want everyone to take a look.

I use the (several-)daily-digests for this list, so it's bothersome to
write up replies. I'm not going to individually respond to a lot of
messages with overlap. The reviewer did post summary questions that I
did respond to.

Daryle