From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-24 06:05:27

I have adapted the run_test.sh in boost/tools/regression to take the
ALL_LOCATE_TARGET into account. This requires following changes:

$process_jam_log $ALL_LOCATE_TARGET < regress.log
Instead of
Cat regress.log | $process_jam_log

(the latter also causes a warning since process_jam_log expects
arguments)

Additionally, compiler_status will need the extra command-line arguments
: --local-root $ALL_LOCATE_TARGET

This would make the script run without a problem when ALL_LOCATE_TARGET
would be defined in the environment. But what if ALL_LOCATE_TARGET is
not defined, the script will not function correctly anymore. So ideally
there should be a way to test the ALL_LOCATE_TARGET env.var. and define
it to $boost_root otherwise but I'm not sure how to do that. Rene ?

Toon

(btw, rene I did not mail you directly as I know you're automatically
filtering your incoming mail)