From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-26 04:49:44

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:24:54 +0200, "Pavel Vozenilek"
<pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>dynamic_bitset.hpp defines macro
>BOOST_WORKAROUND_REPEAT_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE_ARGUMENTS that can be trivially
>replaced by BOOST_WORKAROUND. The macro is used only in this header.

I know. It was only meant as kind of self-documentation. If everybody
prefers using BOOST_WORKAROUND directly I can do that too (I have
never liked the macro too much either :-))

>Diff for 1.30:

You mean boost 1.30?

> <patch snipped>

Ok. In general, please refer (for now) to the sandbox version of
dynamic_bitset, which is the one actively maintained (and, as you can
see, it already uses BOOST_WORKAROUND, though just to define
BOOST_WORKAROUND_BLA_BLA_BLA). I hope to move it soon to the main
repository. Thanks for your suggestion.

Genny.