From: E. Gladyshev (egladysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-30 11:50:25

> >...[compile-time or run-time?] I don't know what
> is the best way to go.
>
> It is always hard to know the best way to go if you
> don't know where you
> are going.
>
> A GUI/GDI library might fill one or more needs:
> [Controlling the look-and-feel]

Setting aside the poster's philosophical comments.

What does look-and-feel have to do with the
"compile-time or run-time" question?

As for the look-and-feel, again the library simply
doesn't have to care about how a control looks and
feels. If you want to control look-and-feel, you can
always do it, if not, you can use one of the standards
Win32, X, etc.

Eugene