From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-04 04:06:48

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Could you possibly do another regression run? There have been quite a
> few little changes since the last one.

Sure, actually we are running the regressions on RC_1_30_0
continuously, with the interruptions for configuration changes and
power outages (they happen here). We get sources from main SF CVS, one
run takes about 6 hours (we do clean rebuilds) - so the results
on the web site should be really up-to-date.

Please ignore the results for Comeau if there are still there - it has
been enabled by mistake.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering