From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-06 10:44:29

Using the sunpro toolset I get a strange error when compiling the
boost::filesystem library (and thus all regression testing fails). Below
you can find the error diagnostics. It comes down to an ambiguous
overload of boost::operator==<...> but the two operator=='s (reported in
the error message) are identical ! So why is this ambiguous ?

I've been trying to find out where the operator== for directory_iterator
is implemented. Seems that it comes from the iterator_facade. Also the
header containing the iterator_facade declaration mentions support for
operator== but still I do not grasp where the operator== is implemented.
Maybe one of you can give me a hint where to look.

Thanks in advance,

toon