From: E. Gladyshev (egladysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-08 01:21:42

--- "Philippe A. Bouchard" <philippe_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Could you prepare a little schedule, I would like to
> know more about the
> timelines given to hypothesises & abstractions,
> "Hello world"s &
> multi-platform issues. We are talking about hard
> labours here & time
> management is a big issue. I am pretty much
> convinced I know what I am
> saying but it would be something else coding it in
> details. I am in but I
> can't affort every day development...!

I can't afford it either.
As for the timelines. Given the "work-at-spare-time"
nature of this project, I would not spend any time
trying to come up with a timeline. I think that our
first objective is to get on the same page in terms of
major design decisions (I am working on a proposal
that hopefully we can use as the starting point for a
detailed technical discussion). After the design is
approved, we can subdivide the whole project and
assign responsibilites. Then it is up to each
developer to come up with a reasonable personal
timeline (based on his/her personal schedule) for a
part that she/he is going to be working on.
What do you think?

Feel free to e-mail me directly. Some people are
complaining that we are taking too much of the boost's
traffic.

I have submitted a request for Notus to sf today. It
takes up to 2 business days to get approved.

Eugene