From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-10 12:53:54

| I have found that there are some changes are needed for Eric Ford Units system
in |ebf_units.zip to meet the requirements of MSVC 7.1 - I presume to comply
with C++ |Standard better.
|(I surmise that other recent Standard Compliant compiler versions will also
require this).

But there are unsolved problems with some more advanced sequence code, perhaps
linked to changes in Boost facilities.

Eric has promised to revisit his version of a Units system in a couple of months
time.

|IMO there is still a great need for a units system.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]