From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-12 08:16:52

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:41:16 +0200, Martin Wille wrote
> a couple of libraries are regressing for gcc-2.95.3/Linux:
>
> date_time

I've been making a number of enhancements to date-time and that has caused
the test failures. The fixes for these have already been checked into CVS, so
the next run will hopefully be back to normal.

In general date-time is 'partially' available on 2.95.x. Facet-based stream
output is not supported due to issues in the 2.95.x standard libraries. The
issues with I/O and facets don't normally show up in the regression tests
because I conditionally remove these tests for compilers that don't support
these features: MSVC6, Borland, GCC2.95.x.

Jeff