From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-13 09:34:11

When following some links (looking for examples of unexpected pass):
filesystem
fstream test
a page not found error is reported for:
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/libs/filesystem/test/fstream_test.cpp

also, I note som apparent formatting errors at:
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/cs-win32_metacomm/developer_result_page.html#mpl

also, I node that IF there are both fail and unexpected pass occur in a
test it is summarized as fail
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/cs-win32_metacomm/developer_result_page.html#numeric/interval
At Wednesday 2003-08-13 06:14, you wrote:
>David Abrahams wrote:
> > Misha and Aleksey -- I think we really need to distinguish those
> > failures from real regressions in the chart somehow or we'll never be
> > able to tell where we stand.
>
>Here -
>http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/cs-win32_metacomm/developer_summary_page.html
>
>Yellow cells indicate failures on the newly added tests/compilers. The
>updated report tools are not in the CVS yet, we will check them in after the
>first round of feedback.
>
>Aleksey

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"