From: Phipps Xue (jmxue_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-13 21:29:15

Hi Maria,

Just follow the instruction of installing boost, they can build boost::filesystem
for you. Please read the page(http://www.boost.org/tools/build/index.html)
for reference. If you can not get executable bjam, I can send you one if
you let me know that.

comp.lang.c++ is just a newsgroup for gurus to take about important
issue on C++.

Best regards!

Xue Jianmin, Phipps

P&D MTone Wireless Inc.,