From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-14 14:24:37

Hi Jarl,

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Jarl Friis wrote:
jarl> Hi.
jarl>
jarl> On http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/graph_concepts.html the image
jarl> http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/figs/concepts.gif
jarl> There is a spelling error
jarl>
jarl> The bottom line says "AdacencyMatrix" it should be "AdjacencyMatrix"

Thanks, fixed.

jarl> I believe the last template parameter EdgeList is used to determine
jarl> return type for the function 'edges(g)' where g is of type
jarl> adjacency_list. where as the first one determines the internal
jarl> container type for outgoing edges. Am I right?

You are right. What happened was that the last EdgeList parameter was
added, and the old EdgeList parameter was changed to OutEdgeList, after
the html docs and book were written. I've updated the html docs.

Regards,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608