From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-19 19:35:04

Trey Jackson <tjackson_at_[hidden]> writes:

> All,
>
> Just a question I thought of while looking at the Boost regression
> test results.
>
> It appears that stlport is only used with gcc 2.95.3 (and in Windows
> with Intel's C++ compiler and MS C++ 6.0).
>
> Is boost moving away from supporting stlport? Or are the regressions
> not being run for some other reason?
>

> Just curious,

It's more the other way around. Boost is supporting what people are
running regressions for. If you want it supported, you might have to
volunteer to test it.

> ps. On a related note: do people have pointers to documentation on
> what bugs exist in stlport 4.5.3, i.e. what gcc has fixed?

You might try just doing a diff against the "current beta snapshot":
http://www.stlport.com/beta/STLport-4.5-0119.tar.gz

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting