From: Drazen DOTLIC (Drazen.Dotlic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-20 05:16:16

> > People
> are actively
> > working on it though, see the forum on stlport.org.
>
> It seems, adding STLport/any recent gcc version to the tests makes
> only limited sense at the moment. I'm inclined not to add such a
> configuration, now.

Additionally, Visual C++ 7.1 (aka .NET 2003) also comes with decent
(working) implementation of standard library, and considering the
dynamics of new STLPort versions (quite slow lately), I don't see a
point in using STLPort any more for newer MS compilers.
VC 6 is another story as STLPort is the only sane standard library
implementation.

Drazen