From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-21 12:49:13

> [...]
> Pretty much. See
> http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/license_info.html or
> boost/more/license_info.html in your CVS tree.

Does the license itself have a copyright which must be acknowledged?
I guess it seems like worrying about a license for a license enters
into a world of recursive absurdity that only a lawyer would dare to
enter, but mainly I'm wondering if this part:

Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003

must appear with the rest of the license or not. It seems odd to have
a license version and date appear with the license (first time I've seen
it, anyway), but if that is the proper form, so be it.

Dave