From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-23 02:52:34

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 8:14 AM, David Abrahams wrote:

> Daryle Walker <dwalker07_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> The CVS version of BOOST_ROOT/index.htm does not have Latest News
>> entries for 1.30.1 and 1.30.2. (I guess they haven't been copied
>> from the 1_30_x branch yet.)
>
> Feel free to make the copy, Daryle.

Obviously, I can blindly copy the missing entries to the main-trunk's
version of the top page. But, isn't there some sort of CVS procedure
to fuse all the changes in a branch back into the main trunk? I
wouldn't want to potentially mess up that procedure. (I've barely
figured out how to download, update, and upload changes to/from the
main trunk, so I suggest finding a CVS expert to do the merge.)

Daryle