From: Dirk Griffioen (a.griffioen4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-24 02:10:45

How about "stage"?

say yo have a rule which make an exe named myexe:

exe myexe : my1.cpp my2.cpp ;

which is built in c:\myexe and you want it copied from
c:\myexe\bin\<somewhere> to c:\myexe2, you use "stage":

stage install : myexe : <location>c:\myexe2 ;

However, this implies you are using boost-build version-2.0-m6
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586)

Dirk Griffioen